The bed and breakfast accommodation:
Situated near Framlingham, Suffolk, in the picturesque village of Saxtead, with its windmill overlooking the village green, we offer purpose built B&B accommodation in comfortable, modern, self contained private en suite apartments. They are built separately from the main house, thus providing a relaxed home from home atmosphere. Also, each apartment has its own private entrance, allowing you to come and go as you please.
The annex comprises 3 apartments; two double bedded on the ground floor and a twin bedded one on the first floor. Each apartment has its own lounge/dining room, where breakfast is served in secluded comfort. Your private sitting room provides a selection of board games, flat screen tv, an up to date range of tourist information (including OS maps), and internet connection.
All the apartments are surrounded by open countryside and woodland, with each one overlooking the garden. On the ground floor a patio door leads out to the lawn and down to the orchard.
- One twin bedded apartment.
- Two double bedded apartments on ground floor.
- All have ensuite facilities with shower.
- Each has its own TV lounge/dining room where breakfast is served (8am – 9am), overlooking the garden.
- Two apartments have a kitchenette with a fridge.
- Tea and coffee tray with fresh milk.
- Free Wi-Fi if required.
- Off road parking beside the house.
- We regret that we are unable to take pets.
- Prices from £37.50 per person per night (see Tariff page).
Saxtead as a central base:
The accommodation provides a good central base, to discover what Suffolk has to offer both locally and further afield. The county has plentiful opportunities for walking and cycling off the beaten track. The coastline is varied and relatively untrampled, with its small seaside towns and long stretches of open beach. Additionally Suffolk is well known for its bird watching locations. All in all an ideal setting for a relaxing break in the countryside. Further information about the area is available on the Location page.
For booking and availability contact:-
Bantry, Chapel Road,
Suffolk. IP13 9RB
Telephone: – 01728 685578
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org